Kingdom of Albania
- Principality of Albania (1190–1255) — from the early Progoni dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania (1272–1368) — From the Angevin dynasty
- Princedom of Albania (1368–1392) — From the Thopia dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania, or Crown of the Kingdom of Albania — part of the Italian Commonwealth (1939–1944)
- Kingdom of Albania (medieval) — from the Capetian dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania (1928–39) — from the House of Zogu
- Albanian Kingdom (1939–43) — from the Italian occupation
- Albanian Kingdom (1943–44) — from the German occupation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Albania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.