From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kings Mountain may refer to:
- Battle of Kings Mountain, a battle of the American Revolutionary War
- Kings Mountain, California, an unincorporated community in San Mateo County
- Kings Mountain, North Carolina, a city in North Carolina
- Kings Mountain National Military Park near Blacksburg, South Carolina, and 7 miles southwest of Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Kings Mountain (battlefield), one of the three mountains in the park
- Kings Mountain, Oregon, a popular hiking destination in Tillamook State Forest
- King's Pinnacle, a mountain in North Carolina that is 3 miles southeast of the city of Kings Mountain, in Crowder's Mountain State Park
- Kings Mountain State Park, a state park in South Carolina that is adjacent to the National Military Park
- King's Mountain, Judea - The King's Mountain, (Hebrew Har Hamalekh), was a section of the southern mountains of Judea. It was called after King Alexander Jannaeus (Yannai), one of the chief rulers of the Hasmonean dynasty.
- Zev Vilnay (1975). Legends of Judea and Samaria: Bethlehem, Hebron, Jericho, Dead Sea, Jaffa, Tel Aviv, Beersheba, Shechem, Sharon, Caesarea. Jewish Publication Society of America. ISBN 978-0-8276-0064-5. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kings Mountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.