Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kipchak may refer to:
- the Kipchak people, a medieval Turkic people
- the Kipchak languages, a Turkic language group
- the Kipchak language, an extinct Turkic language of the Kipchak group
- Kipchak Khanate
- Kipchak Mosque, a mosque in the village of Gypjak
- Kipchak (village)
- Desht-i Kipchak
- Qıpçaq, village and municipality in the Qakh Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Qepchaq (disambiguation), places in Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kipchak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.