|Born||June 16, 1969|
In 1994, Pisarev co-founded the first mortgage company, PIK Group. By 2007 the company had become Russia’s largest residential developer, bringing online in excess of 1 million square meters of space per year. In June 2007, PIK Group completed a $1.93 billion IPO on the London (LSE) and Russian (RTS, MICEX) stock exchanges, the largest ever real estate IPO in Europe and globally (non-REIT). The company was valued at $12.3 billion. To date, PIK Group has completed in excess of 13 million square meters of housing. Pisarev served as the President of the company between 1994-2009. Between 2009 and 2011, he acted as the Chairman of the Board and a Director of the company.
Besides PIK Group, Pisarev’s current business interests include: Wainbridge Capital, a Jersey-registered real estate investment and asset management company; Wainbridge Estates, a residential development and investment management business focused on luxury real estate in various international locations; Storm Properties, a Russian real estate development company, and Housing Financing Bank, a Russia-based specialized residential mortgage originator.
- "Property Week: Nice one, Kirill". Property Week.
- "PIK ANNOUNCES STRONG FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR 2007". RNS.
- "http://pik-group.com/property-portfolio/affordable-housing/". External link in
- "INFORMATION ON CANDIDATES FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF PIK GROUP" (PDF). PIK Group.
- "Wainbridge Completes First Close of Real Estate Value-add Fund and its Debut UK Investment" (PDF). Wainbridge Limited.[permanent dead link]
- "CoStar Profile: Wainbridge in the spotlight". The CoStar Group.
- "Storm Properties announces new shareholder". Europe Real Estate Publishers.
- "Housing Financing Bank". Russian banks.[permanent dead link]