From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirya may refer to:
- Kirya, HaKirya or The Kirya area in central Tel Aviv
- Kirya Tower skyscraper in Tel Aviv
- Kirya, Russia, ru:Киря, village in Alatyrsky District, Chuvash Republic, Russia, hometown of cosmonaut Nikolai Budarin
- Kirya language, dialect of Kirya-Konzəl language Chadic language of Nigeria
- George Kirya (born 1939), Ugandan politician and diplomat
- Maurice Kirya (born 1982), Ugandan musician
- Kirya (album), a 1992 album by Ofra Haza
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.