From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kisi, Kisi, kîsi, kişi, or ķīsi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up ķīsī or ķīši in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kisi may refer to:
- Kisi people of Tanzania
- Kisi language (Tanzania)
- KISI - a cloud-managed access control and management system
- Kisi, Kenya, a town in Nyanza Province
- Kisi, Nigeria, a town in Oyo State
- Kissi language of Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia in West Africa
- KISI - Kiev Engineering and Structural Institute (Russian: Киевский инженерно-строительный институт, КИСИ)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kisi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.