From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kisel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kisiel or Kisel may refer to:
- Kissel, a European dessert known as kisiel in Poland and Ukraine
- Kisel, Iran
- Adam Kisiel (1600 – 1653), Polish and Ukraine politician
- Dominik Kisiel (born 1990), Polish footballer
- Karol Kisel (born 1977), Slovak footballer
- Theodore Kisiel (born 1930), American professor of philosophy
- Kisiel Prize, awarded annually by Polish weekly Wprost to publicists, politicians, and entrepreneurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kisiel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.