This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genre||Fantasy, Urban fantasy|
Kit lived in Weymouth in Dorset for many years, where she studied for her first degree in English and Media Studies at Weymouth College. She then trained to be a teacher, and taught at local schools.
She is currently a full-time author and initially published the Stonewylde series under her own self-created publishing label Moongazy Publishing before signing with Orion Publishing, citing online social networking as one of the reasons behind the series' success.
- Magus of Stonewylde
- Moondance of Stonewylde
- Solstice at Stonewylde
- Shadows at Stonewylde
- Shaman of Stonewylde
- Author takes on Harry Potter Dorset Echo
- Bowers, Mary. Britain’s not so wicked witches. The Times, 21 June 2011.
- Former Weymouth teacher launches new book in Dorchester Dorset Echo
- Former teacher turned author returns to inspiring Dorset Dorset Echo
- Ex-Weymouth teacher bags six-figure book deal Dorset Echo
- Gollancz signs self-published author for six figures The Bookseller
- Author Kit Berry on how she got a book deal by building a social network Futurebook
- The official Stonewylde site
- Kit Berry at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Magus of Stonewylde review by BookGeeks
|This article about an English writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|