Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kito or Kitō may refer to:
- Kitō (surname), a Japanese surname
- Kitō-ryū, a Japanese martial art
- Kito, Tokushima, a former village in Naka District, Tokushima Prefecture, Japan
- Kito (Tonga), an island of Tonga
- KITO-FM, a radio station in Vinita, Oklahoma, United States
People with the given name
- Kito Lorenc (1938–2017), German writer, poet and translator
- Kito Poblah (born 1987), Canadian football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.