From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kiva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A kiva is a room used by modern Puebloan people for religious rituals.
Kiva may also refer to:
- Kiva (album), 1995 ambient music album by Steve Roach, Michael Stearns and Ron Sunsinger
- Kiva (musician), Canadian overtone singer/ keyboardist
- Kiva (organization), a non-profit organization that promotes development through microcredit
- Kiva Systems, an automated warehousing systems and robotics company
- Kiva Dunes, public golf course in Alabama
- Kiva, Michigan, an unincorporated community in Alger County
- Kamen Rider Kiva, a 2008 Japanese tokusatsu series
- Khanate of Khiva, a former Central Asian kingdom
- Kiva, a character in the animated television series Megas XLR
- Kiva, a human Lucian Alliance commander in the television series Stargate Universe
- Kiva, Estonia, village in Vihula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
KIVA may refer to:
- KIVA (software), a family of Computational Fluid Dynamics software developed by Los Alamos National Laboratory
- KIVA (AM), a radio station (1600 AM) licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- KIVA (TV), a defunct television station in Yuma, Arizona, United States
- KSSR-FM, a radio station (95.9 FM) licensed to Santa Rosa, New Mexico, known as KIVA from 2002 to 2009
- KQNM, a radio station (1550 AM) licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico, which held the call sign KIVA from 2009 to 2012
- Kivas Tully, an Irish-Canadian architect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.