Klaudia Kulon, Warsaw 2014
|Born||13 March 1992|
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (2014)|
|Peak rating||2378 (October 2014)|
Klaudia Kulon (born 13 March 1992) is a Polish chess player who holds the title of Woman Grandmaster. She won the U12 Girls' World Championship in 2004, the U14 Girls' World Championship in 2006, the Women's World University Championship in 2014.
Chess career began at the age of 7 in Koszalin University of Technology chess club and, in a short time, reaching a number of successes in chess. From 2002 Klaudia several times won Polish Junior Championships in different age categories. In 2008, she was the runner up behind Nazí Paikidze in the European Youth Chess Championship under the age of 16. In Polish Blitz Chess Championship Klaudia won gold medal (2006), twice silver medals (2009, 2012) and bronze medal (2013). In 2007, she appeared for the first time in the final Polish Women's Chess Championship's in Barlinek and take 7th place. In 2012, she won a FIDE Women International Master (WIM) norm at the World Junior Chess Championship.
In 2014 Klaudia won Polish Students Women's Chess Championship in Katowice, as well as a bronze medal in the Polish Women's Chess Championship's in Warsaw and gold medal in Polish Women's Individual Championship in rapid chess in Trzcianka and two gold medals (in the classification of women and the team classification) in World University Chess championships in Katowice. Also in 2014 she won the 4th Memorial of Krystyna Hołuj-Radzikowska in Wroclaw. In 2015 Klaudia the second time in a row won the gold medal in Polish Students Women's Chess Championship. In March 2017 she won silver medal in Polish women's chess championship.
Klaudia Kulon played for Poland in European Girls' U18 Team Chess Championship:
- In 2008, won team gold and individual silver at first board in the 8th European Girls' U18 Team Chess Championship in Szeged (+6, =0, -1).
- In 2013, at fourth board (Poland II) in the 10th European Team Chess Championship (women) in Warsaw (+4, =2, -2).
- In 2014, at fourth board in the 41st Chess Olympiad in Tromsø (+3, =1, -2);
- In 2016, at fourth board in the 42nd Chess Olympiad in Baku (+8, =2, -1) and won the silver medal with the Polish team.
- In 2015, at reserve board in the Women's World Team Chess Championship 2015 in Chengdu (+0, =0, -4).
- Polish Championship Women, 2007
- Academic Polish women's Championship 17-18.01.2014
- Polish chess Championship fast Trzcianka 2014
- GOLD AND TEAM KLAUDIA Kulon AMS!
- Kulon WINS MEMORIAL Radzikowski
- IM and WGM Warakomski Kulon top AMP Tournament 2015
- Budimex Indywidualne Mistrzostwa Polski Kobiet' 2017
- OlimpBase :: European Girls' U18 Team Chess Championship :: Klaudia Kulon
- OlimpBase :: European Women's Team Chess Championship :: Klaudia Kulon
- OlimpBase :: Women's Chess Olympiads :: Klaudia Kulon
- OlimpBase :: World Women's Team Chess Championship :: Klaudia Kulon