(Redirected from Klavier)
|Look up clavier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clavier can refer to:
- Clavier, Liège, a municipality in Liège, Belgium
- Christian Clavier, French actor
- A keyboard instrument; especially baroque-era instruments such as
- Clavier, the French word for keyboard (either musical or typographical)
- Klavier, the German word used specifically to refer to any sort of piano except grand pianos, but not other keyboard instruments.
- Klavier, ballet made on New York City Ballet by Christopher Wheeldon to Ludwig van Beethoven's Hammerklavier Piano Sonata in B-flat Major, Op. 106
- Klavier Gavin, a character from the Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney games.
- Klavier, a song by German industrial metal band Rammstein from Sehnsucht
- Clavia DMI, a Swedish manufacturer of electronic musical instruments.
- Source: online Britannica ()
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clavier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.