Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Klee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paul Klee (1879–1940), was a German-Swiss painter.
Klee or KLEE may also refer to:
- Klee (surname), a surname
- Klee (band), a German pop band
- Klee Passage, a channel of water in the Marshall Islands
- 10543 Klee (1992 DL4), a main-belt asteroid
- KLEE, an American radio station
- KLEE-TV, a Houston TV channel now renamed KPRC-TV
- The ICAO code for Leesburg International Airport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.