From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Klingenberg may refer to:
- Klingenberg am Main, a town in Bavaria, Germany
- Klingenberg, Saxony, a municipality in Saxony, Germany
- the German name for Zvíkov Castle, Czech Republic
- Alf Klingenberg (1867-1944), Norwegian pianist
- Fritz Klingenberg (1912-1945), a German Waffen-SS officer
- Johannes Benedictus Klingenberg (1817–1882), Norwegian military officer and engineer
- Meghan Klingenberg (born 1988), an American soccer/association-football player
- Odd Sverressøn Klingenberg (1871-1944), Mayor of Trondheim, Norway 1911-1916
- Olaf Sverressøn Klingenberg (1871-1944), a Norwegian politician
- Sverre Sverressøn Klingenberg (1871-1944), Norwegian engineer and politician
- Wilhelm Klingenberg (1924-2010), a German mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klingenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.