|Look up klisura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Klisura, a South Slavic word for "pass", "gorge" or "canyon", may refer to:
- Këlcyrë, a Byzantine town, now in Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Klisura (Višegrad), a village in the municipality of Višegrad
- Klisura (Republic of Macedonia), a village in Demir Kapija Municipality
Towns and villages
- Klisura (Doljevac), Nišava
- Klisura (Bela Palanka), Pirot
- Klisura (Surdulica), Pčinja District
- Klisurski Monastery, a Serbian Orthodox monastery
Gorges and canyons
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.