Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up klisura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Klisura, a South Slavic word of Greek origin, for "pass", "gorge" or "canyon", may refer to:
- Këlcyrë, a Byzantine town, now in Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Klisura (Višegrad), a village in the municipality of Višegrad
- Klisura (Republic of Macedonia), a village in Demir Kapija Municipality
Towns and villages
- Klisura (Doljevac), Nišava
- Klisura (Bela Palanka), Pirot
- Klisura (Surdulica), Pčinja District
- Klisurski Monastery, a Serbian Orthodox monastery
Gorges and canyons
- Sara Klisura, Serbian professional volleyball player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klisura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.