Klos or KLOS may refer to:
- Klos (surname)
- Klos, Dibër, a town in eastern Albania
- Harketari Klos KF, a defunct football club based in Klos, Dibër
- Klos, Elbasan, a village in central Albania
- Klos, Mallakastër, a village in south-central Albania
- Kłos, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- KLOS, a radio station in California
- Klos C – a ship used to smuggle arms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.