Knick Knack (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knick-knack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knick Knack is an English equivalent of bric-à-brac.
Knick Knack, Knickknack or Nick Nack may also refer to:
- Knick Knack, a computer-animated Pixar short film
- This Old Man, a nursery rhyme that repeats the line "Knickknack Paddywhack" in each verse, referring to playing the bones. In particular, playing sheep bones (hence the paddywhack reference).
- Knickknack, a member of Captain America-villains Death-Throws
- Nick Nack, a villain in James Bond stories
- Knickknack Toys, from Some Assembly Required (2014 TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knick Knack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.