Knight Foundation (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knight Foundation may refer to:
- the Bradshaw-Knight Foundation, promoting ecological health in the United States; based in Madison, Wisconsin
- the Philip H. Knight Foundation, established by Phil Knight, Nike, Inc. co-founder, and his wife, Penny Knight
- the James A. and Faith Knight Foundation, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation – founded by John S. Knight and James L. Knight, newspaper publishers; based in Miami, Florida
- the Knight Foundation, fictional entity from the television series Knight Rider and the television sequel movie Knight Rider 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knight Foundation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.