From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Knobs)
|Look up knob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knob may refer to:
- A round handle
- A rounded hill or mountain, particularly in the Appalachians and the Ozarks
- Tow ball or hitch ball
- Protrusions on the surface of erythrocytes associated with Maurer's clefts in malaria
- Dorset knob, a biscuit
- List of knobs
- Knobs region, a geographic region of Kentucky, locally known as "The Knobs", consisting of hundreds of isolated hills
- KNOB (disambiguation)
- KNOB (duo), Israeli musical singing and producing duo (Niv Cohen and Meital Patash-Cohen)
- Knobs into holes packing in molecular biology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.