From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with gnoll.
|Look up knoll in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In geography, knoll is another term for hillock, a small, low, round natural hill or mound.
Knoll may also refer to:
- The Knoll, a knoll on Ross Island, near Antarctica
- Knoll Lake, Leonard Canyon, Arizona
- Knoll Camp, site of an Iron Age hill fort Hampshire, England
- The Knoll, an estate in Hove, England (see Hangleton)
- The Grassy Knoll, an area of grass on the South Campus of Villanova University (Go cats!) (aka Goose Hill)
- Knoll (company), an industrial design and office furniture manufacturing company
- Knoll Pharmaceuticals, a German drug development company taken over by Abbott Laboratories in 2002
- Knoll (surname)
- Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, a US government research and development facility
- Knoll (verb), to arrange like objects in parallel or 90 degree angles
- Edmund Knoll-Kownacki (1891–1953), Polish general
- Knole House, a stately home in Kent, England
- Knol (disambiguation)
- Knowle (disambiguation)
- Knowles (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knoll.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.