From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knuckle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A knuckle is a joint on the hand.
Knuckle or knuckles may also refer to:
- Knuckles the Echidna, fictional Sonic the Hedgehog video game character
- Knuckles the Echidna (comics), American comic book series
- Knuckle (film) a 2011 documentary about bare knuckle boxing in Ireland
- Frankie Knuckles (1955–2014), American DJ
- Knuckles Boyle (1909-1943), American football player
- Knuckle joint (mechanical), used to connect the two rods which are under the tensile load
- Knuckles, the name for dorsal crenulations (bumps) of the gray whale where most whales have a dorsal fin
- Knuckle coupler, a railway coupling, a mechanism for connecting rolling stock in a train
- Knuckles Mountain Range, Sri Lanka
- Pork knuckle, a part of a pig's leg used as the basis of the traditional German dish Eisbein
- Brass knuckles
- Knuckle Sandwich (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knuckle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.