(Redirected from Knuckles)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up knuckle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A knuckle is a joint on the hand.
Knuckle or knuckles may also refer to:
- Knuckles the Echidna, fictional Sonic the Hedgehog video game character
- Knuckles the Echidna (comics), American comic book series
- Knuckle (film) a 2011 documentary about bare knuckle boxing in Ireland
- Frankie Knuckles (1955–2014), American DJ
- Knuckles Boyle (1909-1943), American football player
- Knuckle joint (mechanical), used to connect the two rods which are under the tensile load
- Knuckles, the name for dorsal crenulations (bumps) of the gray whale where most whales have a dorsal fin
- Knuckle coupler, a railway coupling, a mechanism for connecting rolling stock in a train
- Knuckles Mountain Range, Sri Lanka
- Pork knuckle, a part of a pig's leg used as the basis of the traditional German dish Eisbein
- Brass knuckles
- Knuckle Sandwich (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knuckle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.