From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knut is a Scandinavian given name.
Knut, Knute, or Canute may also refer to:
- Knut (band), a technical sludge metal band
- Knut (polar bear) (2006-2011)
- Knute Township, Minnesota
- Canute, Oklahoma, United States
- Knut, a fictional unit of Money in Harry Potter
- A slang spelling of Nut for an upper class young man about town (Edwardian English)
- An incorrect spelling for Nut (hardware), a metal object used for fastening
- Knout, a heavy scourge-like multiple whip
- Knuth (disambiguation), a name of Nordic origin
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (KNUTE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.