Kobe Design University in winter
Kobe Design University (神戸芸術工科大学 Kōbe geijutsu kōka daigaku) is a private university in Kobe, Hyōgo, Japan.
It was established in 1989 by Tanioka Gakuen Educational Foundation (谷岡学園, founded in 1928), which runs several schools such as Osaka University of Commerce.
- School of Progressive Arts
- Department of Media Arts
- Department of Plastic Arts
- School of Design
- Department of Visual Design
- Department of Fashion and Textile Design
- Department of Product Design
- Department of Environmental Design
- Integrated Arts Division (Master's courses)
- Integrated Design Division (Master's courses)
- Arts and Design Division (Doctoral courses)
* Official website
Coordinates: 34°40′39″N 135°03′25″E / 34.67750°N 135.05694°E