Kohistani may refer to:
- something of, from, or related to one of the places known as Kohistan
- Kohistani people, an Indo-Aryan ethnic group of Kohistan, northern Pakistan
- Kohistani language, and Indo-Aryan language of northern Pakistan
- Kohistani Shina language, a Shina variety spoken in northern Pakistan
- Kohistani languages, a group of Indo-Aryan languages that includes Kohistani, but does not include Kohistani Shina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kohistani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.