From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kōji, koji, or kōji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koji, Kouji or Kōji may refer to:
- Koji, the common name of the fungus Aspergillus oryzae
- Kōji (Heian period) (康治), Japanese era, 1142–1144
- Kōji (Muromachi period) (弘治), Japanese era, 1555–1558
- Koji, the software that builds RPM packages for the Fedora project
- Andrew Koji Shiraki (born 1987), singer/songwriter known as Koji
- Kōji Ishikawa (illustrator) (born 1963), picture-book author and illustrator
- Koji Ishikawa (artist) (born 1968), Japanese painter
- Koji Kondo (born 1960), composer of video game music
- Koji Nagai, Japanese businessman, CEO of Nomura Holdings.
- Kōji Sawai (born 1952), anime director
- Koji Seki (born 1972), former Japanese football player
- Kōji Seki (born 1911), Japanese film director
- Kōji Seto (born 1988), Japanese actor
- Koji Shimizu (born 1969), long-distance runner
- Koji Suzuki (born 1957), Japanese writer
- Koji Takahashi, voice actor
- Kōji Tamaki (born 1958), lead singer of Anzen Chitai (安全地帯)
- Kōji Totani (1948–2006), voice actor
- Kōji Wada (1974–2016), Japanese rock singer
- Kōji Yusa (born 1968), voice actor
- Koji Kabuto, character from Mazinger Z
- Kouji Minamoto, character from Digimon Frontier
- Koji (Ōban), character from Ōban Star-Racers
- Kouji (Kenny), character from Stitch!
- Koji Haruta, character from Toradora!
- Kouji Sekimukai, character from Haikyuu!!
- Kojii, music project by Kojii Helnwein
- Coji-Coji (コジコジ), an anime series sometimes romanized Koji Koji
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.