Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kōji, koji, or kōji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koji, Kōji, Kohji or Kouji may refer to:
- Kōji (given name), a masculine Japanese given name
- Koji, the common name of the fungus Aspergillus oryzae
- Kōji (Heian period) (康治), Japanese era, 1142–1144
- Kōji (Muromachi period) (弘治), Japanese era, 1555–1558
- Koji, the software that builds RPM packages for the Fedora project
- Andrew Koji Shiraki (born 1987), singer/songwriter known as Koji
- Kojii, music project by Kojii Helnwein
- Coji-Coji (コジコジ), an anime series sometimes romanized Koji Koji
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.