Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KOK or kok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kok or KOK may refer to:
- Kok (surname), a Dutch or Chinese surname
- Kansallinen Kokoomus, the National Coalition Party, Finnish political party
- Kappa Omicron Kappa, the fraternity in the movie Sorority Boys
- Knock Out Kaine, a rock band from Lincoln, England
- Konkani language
- Křesťanská Odborová Koalice, the Christian Labour Confederation in the Czech Republic
- Kok, also known as nuchal hump, a head protrusion found on the flowerhorn cichlid fish
- King of Kings (kickboxing), a European kickboxing promotion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.