|Full name||Kolby LaCrone|
|Date of birth||September 12, 1986|
|Place of birth||Zanesville, Ohio, United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2005||West Virginia Mountaineers|
|2006–2008||Marshall Thundering Herd|
|2007–2008||West Virginia Chaos||21||(3)|
|2009||Cleveland City Stars||16||(0)|
|2010||Louisville Lightning (indoor)||14||(21)|
|2011–||Dayton Dutch Lions||24||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of February 14, 2014.
Youth and amateur
LaCrone attended Tri-Valley High School in Dresden, Ohio, where he was the first player in state history to record over 100 goals and 100 assist in the same career (108g/109a), and played club soccer for Muskingum County United in Zanesville and for Ohio F.C. Xtreme in Columbus, Ohio. He played college soccer at West Virginia University and Marshall University. At Marshall University he ended his college career with 13 goals and 3 assist.
LaCrone joined the USL First Division franchise Cleveland City Stars on April 4, 2009. He made his professional debut on April 18, 2009, in Cleveland's 2009 season-opening game against Miami FC. The City Stars picked up his option for a second year, but unfortunately the team folded soon after. He was part of the final roster for the Cleveland City Stars.
After joining the Pittsburgh Riverhounds, a USL 2 division team, for the a brief stint in the 2010 season, the Professional Arena Soccer League's Louisville Lightning signed him to play in the 2010–11 season. He was considered a rising star of the league before he decided to take his game back outdoors.
After playing one season of indoor soccer LaCrone returned to the outdoor game by signing with Dayton Dutch Lions of the USL Pro league on February 28, 2011. It was the leagues first year in existence after the termination of the USL 1 and USL 2. He scored the first goal for the professional Lions in their season-opening game against the Charleston Battery.
- Kolby LaCrone Signs with USL-1 Cleveland City Stars. Herdzone.cstv.com (April 22, 2009). Retrieved on September 6, 2013.
- Stars Add Rookies Carpenter and LaCrone. clevelandcitystars.com
- Cleveland City Stars at Miami FC Blues 1:3. United Soccer Leagues (USL). April 18, 2009.
- Patrick Bueno, Cincy Stars Clines, Stockum Agree to Deals With Lightning. Oursportscentral.com (November 9, 2010). Retrieved on September 6, 2013.
- Dutch Lions Make First Pro Signings. United Soccer Leagues (USL). February 28, 2011;
- Charleston Battery at Dayton Dutch Lions 2:1. United Soccer Leagues (USL). April 16, 2011