From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kolu may refer to:
- Kolu may be an alternate spelling of Golu, a toy festival celebrated during the festival of Navratri
- Kolu, Harju County, village in Kose Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Kolu kõrts, an inn originally located in that village and currently exhibited as a part of the Estonian Open Air Museum.
- Kolu, Lääne County, village in Ridala Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- Kolu, Järva County, village in Türi Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Kolu, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kolu-ye Olya, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Kolu-ye Sofla, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kolu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.