From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komala may refer to :
- A. P. Komala was a South Indian playback singer.
- Komala Saovamala was the Princess of Siam.
- Komala's Restaurants is a Singapore-based restaurant-chain serving Indian vegetarian cuisine.
- Komalah is a Kurdish political party in Iran.
- Komalapuram is a census town in Alappuzha district in Kerala.
- Komalavalli the birth name of J. Jayalalitha, is a former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.