From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komala may refer to:
- A. P. Komala was a South Indian playback singer. (born 1934)
- Komala Saovamala was the Princess of Siam (1887–1890)
- Komala a Kurdish political party led by Abdullah Mohtadi
- Komalah (CPI) a Kurdish political party led by Ibrahim Alizade
- Komalapuram is a census town in Alappuzha district in Kerala
- Komalavalli the birth name of J. Jayalalitha, is a former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.