From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komala may refer to:
- Komala (Pokémon), a Gen VII Normal-type Pokémon species introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon
- A. P. Komala, a South Indian playback singer (born 1934).
- Komala Saovamala, the Princess of Siam (1887–1890)
- Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan, a Kurdish political party led by Abdullah Mohtadi
- Komalah (CPI), a Kurdish political party led by Ibrahim Alizade
- Komalapuram, a census town in Alappuzha district in Kerala
- Komalavalli, the birth name of J. Jayalalitha, is a former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.