(Redirected from Komalah)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Komala may refer to:
- Komala (Pokémon), a Gen VII Normal-type Pokémon species introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon
- A. P. Komala (born 1934), South Indian playback singer
- Komala Saovamala (1887–1890), Princess of Siam
- Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan, a Kurdish political party led by Abdullah Mohtadi
- Komalah (CPI), a Kurdish political party led by Ibrahim Alizade
- Komalapuram, a census town in Alappuzha district in Kerala
- Komalavalli, the birth name of J. Jayalalitha, is a former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.