Jump to navigation Jump to search
Komarevo may refer to:
- In Bulgaria (written in Cyrillic as Комарево):
- Komarevo, Montana Province - a village in Berkovitsa municipality, Montana Province
- Komarevo, Pleven Province - a village in Dolna Mitropoliya Municipality, Pleven Province
- Komarevo, Varna Province - a village in Provadiya Municipality, Varna Province
- Komarevo, Vratsa Province - a village in Byala Slatina municipality, Vratsa Province
- Donje Komarevo, a village near Sisak, Croatia
- Gornje Komarevo, a village near Sisak, Croatia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.