From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koreana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koreana may refer to:
- Koreana (band), a South Korean band
- Koreana (TV series), a Filipino drama series produced by GMA Network
- Koreana Hotel (Seoul), a skyscraper and hotel in Seoul
- Koreana (magazine), a cultural quarterly magazine
- Tripitaka Koreana, a Korean collection of the Tripitaka (Buddhist scriptures) carved in the 13th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koreana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.