From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Korsun may refer to:
- Nikolai Georgiyevich Korsun (1876-1958), a Soviet military historian
- Nikolai Nesterovich Korsun (1911-1988), a Soviet army officer and Hero of the Soviet Union
- Paweł Korsun a Warsaw-born musician, music journalist, Polish TV personality
- Korsun, Slavic name for the ancient Greek colony of Chersonesos Taurica in Crimea
- Korsun-Shevchenkivskyi (or Korsun'-Shevchenkivs'kyy), a city in Ukraine
- Korsun, Donetsk Oblast, an urban-type settlement in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
- The Battle of Korsun in 1648 during the Khmelnytsky Uprising
- The Battle of Korsun-Cherkassy Pocket between Nazi Germany and Soviet Union in 1944 during World War II
- Decisive Battles of WWII: Korsun Pocket - A computer game based on the Battle of the Korsun-Cherkassy Pocket
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korsun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.