Koruna may refer to:
|2 Czechoslovak koruna (1986).|
|Obverse: Coat of arms of Czechoslovakia and linden twig surrounded by year and lettering "ČESKOSLOVENSKÁ SOCIALISTICKÁ REPUBLIKA" (Republic of Czechoslovakia).||Reverse: Hammer and sickle with five-pointed star within abstract linden leaf at left, face-value at right.|
|205,779,354 coins minted from 1972 to 1990.|
- Austro-Hungarian krone, localized as koruna in Czech/Slovak
- Bohemian and Moravian koruna
- Czech koruna or Czech crown, the only currency in use with the name
- Czechoslovak koruna
- Hungarian korona, localized as koruna in Slovak
- Slovak koruna
- Koruna (Svitavy District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Koruna česká, a Czech monarchist group
- Jabar Koruna, a village in Pakistan
- Zlatá Koruna, a village in the Czech Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koruna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.