Kosho may refer to:
- Emperor Kōshō, the fifth imperial ruler of Japan to appear on the traditional list of emperors
- Kōshō, a Japanese era spanning from 1455–57
- Kosho Shorei Ryu Kempo, a martial art system of Kenpo
- Koshō, a premodern Japanese term for a page
- Kosho, a branch of the Jodo Shinshu Buddhist tradition
- Kōshō (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Kosho, a fictional martial art portrayed in the cult TV series The Prisoner
- kōshō seido, a wrestler ranking provision formerly used in professional sumo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.