Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kosi may refer to:
- Koshi River in Nepal and Bihar, India; usually Koshi (कोशी) in Nepali, but Kosi (कोसी) in Hindi
- Dudh Kosi River in Nepal, tributary of the Koshi
- Sun Kosi River in Nepal, tributary of the Koshi
- Bhote Kosi River in Nepal, tributary of the Sunkoshi
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, a wildlife reserve in Nepal
- Kosi Division, an administrative division of Bihar state, India
- Kosi Zone, an administrative division of Nepal
- Kosi Bay, a lake system and nature reserve in Maputuland, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Kosi Kalan, a town in Mathura District, Agra Division, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Kosi Saka (1986- ), a Congolese soccer player
- Justin Koschitzke; an Australian rules footballer with the St Kilda Football Club.
- KOSI, a FM radio station (101.1 FM) licensed to serve Denver, Colorado, United States
- KOSI, Kyle of Sutherland Initiative (Highland Scotland development group)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.