Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kosik can refer to:
- Kosik (elephant), an Indian elephant popular imitating Korean words
- Košík, village and municipality of Czech Republic
- Karel Kosík, Czech philosopher
- Rafał Kosik, Polish writer
- Košíky, another Czech village and municipality
- Kosika or kashaka, a percussion instrument from West Africa
- Kosikha, several localities in Russia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.