Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kosta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kosta, Greece a community in Greece
- Kosta, Koshti, A cast that is related to Lord Ram or Kush
- Coastal Andhra, region in India
- Kosta, Sweden, village in Sweden
- Kosta Glasbruk, glassworks from Sweden
- Kosta, Estonia, village in Vihula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Constantine (name), shortened form common in Bulgaria, Greece (Kostandino)
- Kosta (architectural feature) found in the temple
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.