Kostas Papageorgiou (Greek: Κώστας Παπαγεωργίου) (born 1945, in Athens) is an acclaimed Greek poet and critic. He read Law and Philology and worked as a lawyer from 1972 to 1978. Since then, he is involved only in literature-related employment.
Through the years he has contributed to almost all the major Greek literary periodicals. He has published reviews in newspapers, such Eleftherotypia and he used to publish a periodical titled Γράμματα και Τέχνες (Letters and Arts). Since 1982, he has been working for the Greek National Radio as a consultant in literary matters, and producer for cultural broadcastings.
- Ποιήματα (Poems), 1966
- Συλλογή (Collection), 1970
- Το οικογενειακό δέντρο (The family tree), 1978
- Το σκοτωμένο αίμα (Dead blood), 1982
- Ποιήματα (1972-2000) (Poems 1972-2000), 2004
- Των Αγίων Πάντων (All Saints), 1992
- Άννα, τώρα κοιμήσου (Sleep now, Anna), 1995
- Αντί σιωπής (Instead of silence), 2003
- Η γενιά του '70 (Ιστορία, ποιητικές διαδρομές) (The Generation of the 1970s. History, poetic pathways), 1989
- Τα άδεια γήπεδα (The empty pitches), 1994