From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kowa may refer to:
- KOWA-LP, an independent, non-commercial radio station in Olympia, Washington, USA
- Kōwa (Heian period) (康和), a Japanese era name for years spanning 1099 to 1103
- Kōwa (Muromachi period) (弘和), a Japanese era name for years spanning 1381 through 1383
- Kōwa, Japanese pronunciation for ancient Chinese emperors' era names
- Kōwa Station (河和駅?), a train station in Mihama, Aichi, Japan
- Mount Kowa, Pacaraima Mountains, Guyana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kowa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.