(Redirected from Kph)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KPH or kph may refer to:
- Kilometres per hour (km/h) – a physical unit of speed or velocity (widely used but incorrect; km/h is preferred)
- The Campaign Against Homophobia (Polish: Kampania Przeciw Homofobii) – a non-governmental LGBT rights and support organisation in Poland
- Keystrokes per hour – a term used in reference to data entry speed
- KPH (radio station) – a coastal radio station in California
- Potassium hydrogen phthalate – a standard for acid-base titrations
- The Kplang language of Ghana
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.