From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Krasin (icebreaker))
Krasin may refer to:
- Krasin (1917 icebreaker), Imperial Russian icebreaker, launched as the Svyatogor
- Krasin (1976 icebreaker), Russian (formerly Soviet) icebreaker, the second Krasin, launched 1976
- Krasin Nunataks, a group of nunataks, in the Nye Mountains, Enderby Land, named after the first icebreaker Krasin
- Krasin, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, a village in northern Poland
- Leonid Krasin (1870–1926), Russian and Soviet politician and diplomat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krasin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.