Kreutz is a German surname, and may refer to:
- Arthur Kreutz (1906–1991), American composer
- Carolus Adrianus Johannes Kreutz (born 1954), a Dutch botanist/orchidologist
- Karl Kreutz (1909 – 1997), a Standartenführer (Colonel) in the Waffen-SS
- Heinrich Kreutz (1854–1907), German astronomer
- Ludivine Kreutz (born 1973), French golfer
- Olin Kreutz (born 1977), American football center
- Phoebe Kreutz, an American singer-songwriter
- Robert E. Kreutz (1922–1996), American composer
- Kreutz Creek, a tributary of the Susquehanna River in York County, Pennsylvania
- Kreutz, the German name for the city of Križevci, Croatia
- Groß Kreutz, a municipality in Brandenburg, Germany
- 3635 Kreutz, a Mars-crossing asteroid
- Kreutz Sungrazers, a family of sungrazing comets named after Heinrich Kreutz
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kreutz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.