|Full name||Kristian Adams|
26 November 1976 |
|Bowling style||Left-arm medium-fast|
|Domestic team information|
|FC debut||23 May 2000 Kent v Surrey|
|LA debut||21 May 2000 Kent v Leicestershire|
|Source: CricInfo, 7 May 2016|
Kristian Adams (born 26 November 1976) is a former English cricketer who played for Kent County Cricket Club and Lincolnshire County Cricket Club as a bowler. He was a right-handed batsman and a left-arm medium-fast bowler. He was born in Cleethorpes in Lincolnshire.
Adams made his debut for the Kent First XI in May 2000, playing in eight List A matches and in a single first-class match during the season. He took two first-class wickets in his only County Championship match, including that of England Test batsman Graham Thorpe. He was released by Kent at the end of the 2001 season.
Adams had played for Lincolnshire in 1997 and went on to represent his native county again in 2002 and 2004 in the Minor Counties Championship and in one List A match in the 2002 Cheltenham & Gloucester Trophy. He also made appearances for the Second XI's of Leicestershire, Sussex and Hampshire.
- List A matches played by Kristian Adams, CricketArchive. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- First0class matches played by Kristian Adams, CricketArchive. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- Thorpe fails again, BBC Sport website, 200-05-23. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- English news round-up, CricInfo, 2001-09-24. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- Minor Counties Championship matches played by Kristian Adams, CricketArchive. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- Teams Kristian Adams played for, CricketArchive. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
|This biographical article related to an English cricketer born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|