This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kristina McMorris is an American author.
Her debut novel, Letters from Home was based on grandparents' wartime courtship. The book was declared a must-read by Woman's Day magazine and achieved additional acclaim as a Reader's Digest Select Editions feature, a Doubleday/Literary Guild selection, and a 2011 Goodreads Choice Awards semifinalist for Best Historical Fiction.
Her second novel, Bridge of Scarlet Leaves, was named a 2013 nominee for the RITA Award. The novella, “The Christmas Collector,” appeared in the New York Times and USA Today anthology A Winter Wonderland.
Named one of Portland's "40 Under 40" by The Business Journal, Kristina lives with her husband and two sons in the Pacific Northwest. The Pieces We Keep, released in December 2013, is her third novel.
- McMorris, K. (2011). Letters from Home. New York: Kensington. ISBN 0-75-824684-6.
- McMorris, K. (2013). Bridge of Scarlet Leaves. New York: Kensington. ISBN 0-75-824685-4.
- McMorris, K. (2013). The Pieces We Keep. New York: Kensington. ISBN 0-75-828116-1.
- McMorris, K. (2015). The Edge of Lost. New York: Kensington. ISBN 0-75-828118-8.
- "RWA Announces 2013 RITA & Golden Heart Finalists". Romance Writers of America. March 26, 2013. Retrieved 2017-01-10.