This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kristy Frank is a recording artist with Transcontinental Music Group. Kristy currently serves as a StarPower Ambassador for Starlight Children's Foundation, encouraging other young people to commit their time, energy and resources to help other kids and working with Starlight to brighten the lives of seriously ill children.
Kristy's first album titled Freedom was released on July 18, 2006.
- Lift Off
- Don't Even Think About It
- Addicted to You
- Girls Like Me
- Bittersweet 16
- Messed Up
- The song Girls Like Me was featured in The Hills, and another song titled How Cool Is That appeared in Bring It On: All or Nothing.
- "TriMedia's RuffNation Music Announces the Signing of Kristy Frank, a Pop-Rock Artist" (Press release). PR Wire. 4 March 2005. Retrieved 30 January 2010.
- Bowers, Beth (1 August 2006). "Kristy Frank: Freedom". The Celebrity Cafe. Retrieved 30 January 2010.
- Bammer, Richard (18 August 2006). "Teenage ambition". The Reporter. Vacaville, CA. Retrieved 30 January 2010. (Payment required.)
|This United States musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|