Kroger is a common name.
Kroger may refer to:
- Kroger, an American retail supermarket chain
- Kroger Babb, an American film and television producer
- Lona Cohen, Soviet spy known by the alias Helen Kroger
- Morris Cohen (Soviet spy), known by the alias Peter Kroger
- Bernard Henry Kroger, an American businessman and the founder of the Kroger supermarket chain
- Chris Kroger, American ski mountaineer
- Harry Kroger, an American physicist
- Helen Kroger, an Australian political figure
- John Kroger, Oregon politician
- Michael Kroger, a businessman and a powerbroker within the Victorian division of the Liberal Party of Australia
- William Saul Kroger, psychiatrist and authority on hypnotism, hypnotherapy, and psychosomatic medicine
- Kroger vink notation, a set of conventions used to describe electrical charge and lattice position for defect species in crystals.
- Owen Equipment & Erection Co. v. Kroger, a case that was decided by the United States Supreme Court.
- The Kroger 200, a NASCAR Busch Series race held at Indianapolis Raceway Park.
- The Kroger 200, a NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race held at Martinsville Speedway.
- The Kroger 250, a NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race that takes place at Martinsville Speedway.
- Charles Kroger, a character in the police TV drama Monk.
- Kroeger (or Kröger)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kroger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.