|Look up kryptonite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kryptonite is a fictional material from the Superman comic book series.
Kryptonite may refer to:
- Kryptonite lock, a brand of bicycle lock, created in 1972
- Kryptonite (story arc) a 2007–2008 story arc from the comic book series Superman Confidential
- Operation Kryptonite, a joint NATO and Afghan National Army operation during the War in Afghanistan (2001–present)
- a nickname for the mineral jadarite
- "Kryptonite" (New Girl), a 2011 episode of the New Girl TV series
- the original name of late-1970s American R&B/disco group Apollo
- Pocket Full of Kryptonite, a 1991 album by American band the Spin Doctors
- "Kryptonite" (3 Doors Down song), a 2000 song by American rock band 3 Doors Down
- "Kryptonite" (Guy Sebastian song), a 2004 single from Sebastian's second studio album, Beautiful Life
- "Kryptonite (I'm on It)", a 2006 song by rap group Purple Ribbon All-Stars
- "Kryptonite," a 2007 R&B song by R&B singer Mario from Go
- Kryptonite (album), a 2010 album by British-based producer DJ Fresh
- "Kryptonite", a 2014 song by British urban record producer Rymez featuring James Arthur
- Kryptonite!, a 2011 Italian film
- Kryptonite (original title: Kryptonita), a 2015 Argentine action-drama film starring Pablo Rago, Lautaro Delgado and Diego Capusotto and based on the novel of the same name, which uses Elseworlds' idea of alternative stories to adapt DC's Justice League superheroes to a suburban setting in Argentina, where Superman and his team are a gang with a low class background battling a corrupt police force, Doomsday as a powerful member of GEOF and the Joker as a scheming negotiator.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kryptonite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.