|Date of birth||28 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Oldham, England|
|Blackburn Rovers Ladies|
|Stockport County Ladies|
|Stockport County Ladies|
|2008–||Blackburn Rovers Ladies||26||(0)|
|Aston Villa Ladies|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:00, 28 October 2009 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21 September 2014
Parker began playing football at the age of six, soon joining Manchester United where she played mixed football before playing for their Under-10 girls' team. She joined the Stockport County Ladies' Centre of Excellence, progressing to their senior team, Parker joined Blackburn Rovers Ladies in the 2008 close season, as understudy to first-choice senior keeper Danielle Hill. In only the second game of the 2008-09 season, Hill suffered cruciate ligament damage against Chelsea, with Parker taking over for the remainder of the season. She also began the following season as Rovers' first choice, playing in the 1-1 draw with Doncaster Rovers Belles on the opening day of the season.
Parker was included in England's 30-player provisional squad for the Under-20 Women's World Cup, just months after signing for Blackburn. Although later left on stand-by for the final squad, a month later she was asked to join the Under-23 squad's training camp.
She was called into the senior Northern Ireland panel in October 2011. After playing in a friendly game against Republic of Ireland, Parker said, "I'm very proud to have held recognition for both England and Ireland, but I'm very excited and look forward to helping and relishing the exciting challenges ahead with the Northern Ireland squad."
|Club||Season||League||WFA Cup||Premier League Cup||County Cup||Other||Total|
|Blackburn Rovers Ladies||2008-09||19||0||3||0||2||0||4||0||0||0||28||0|
- "Centre of Excellence Coach called up for England!". Greater Manchester Centre of Excellence. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "Stockport County LFC 2-2 Curzon Ashton LFC". Curzon Ashton LFC. 5 November 2006. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "England call for Krystal". Blackburn Rovers F.C. 2008-11-16. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "Season over for Danielle Hill". Fair Game. 23 September 2008. Archived from the original on 3 September 2012. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "Krystal Parker". Blackburn Rovers F.C. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "Katy grabs debut goal". Blackburn Rovers F.C. 17 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "Blackburn Rovers Ladies keeper gets England call-up". Lancashire Telegraph. 2008-11-18. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "England U23 Training Camp Squad". Fair Game. 2008-10-24. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "Parker to play for Northern Ireland". Blackburn Rovers Ladies. 2011-10-21. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "Krystal Parker/ Blackburn Rovers & N. Ireland". She Kicks. 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|